How Can an Indian Bank Account’s Address Be Changed? If you have a bank account with Indian Bank and want to update your address on file, do so. You can then consult this tutorial to learn how to update your address on your Indian Bank account.
Change Of Address In Indian Bank Account Form
Account holders at Indian Bank are free to modify their addresses. Yet, the bank will want valid address evidence in writing.
IB Bank Address Change Online
If you don’t supply the proof document, keep that in mind. The likelihood of the bank approving your request is therefore zero.
IB Bank Address Change Offline
As a result, you will need to make preparations for your paperwork that proves your address is authentic. After that, you can begin the process of amending or altering your bank account’s address. You won’t be charged anything for this adjustment by the bank.
Indian Bank of India Address Change Form 2023
How to Update Your Address in Your Indian Bank Account, You must use the offline procedure, which is described below, in order to modify your address in your account because it cannot be done online.
- Get a piece of paper.
- start composing a cover letter.
- The letter’s recipient should be the branch manager of your local Indian Bank office.
- Specify “Change of Address in Bank Account” as the letter’s subject line.
- Describe how your current residence has altered. You wish to change the bank account accordingly.
- Provide your name, account number, and new address in the application with clarity.
- Make a legible photocopy of the address verification document that includes the updated address.
- Sign the photocopy, then include it with the letter of application.
- Visit your local Indian Bank branch to present the application to bank staff.