Overview of GPSSB Gram Sevak Recruitment 2024 The GPSSB Gram Sevak and Mukhiya Sevika Posts online application procedure began in March 2024. Candidates may get information about GPSSB Recruitment 2024 in the table below.
GPSSB Gram Sevak Notification 2024 Details
|Organization Name||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Notification Release Date||Update Soon|
|Starting date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Last date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Document Verification|
Eligibility Criteria for GPSSB Gram Sevak Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 36 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or PG equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for GPSSB Gram Sevak 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check GPSSB Gram Sevak 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
GPSSB Gram Sevak notice 2024, GPSSB has posted the notice on its official website in response to advertisement no. 2024, regarding recruiting Gram Sevak and Mukhiya Sevika on 1796 vacant seats. We have provided direct links for eligible and interested applicants for the GPSSB Gram Sevak Notification 2024 PDF and GPSSB Mukhiya Sevika Notification 2024 PDF. Candidates should thoroughly read the notice before applying for the GPSSB Recruitment 2024.
Procedures to Apply Online for GPSSB Recruitment 2024, Candidates can follow the procedures below or click on the link above to apply online for GPSSB Recruitment 2024.
- Go to the official recruiting website, which is @ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Select the advertisement corresponding to ad no. 2024.
- Select the “Apply Now” option that appears on the screen.
- Create an account with a valid email address and phone number.
- You will be assigned a registration number and a password.
- Log in with your Registration and Password and complete the relevant information, including a photo and signature.
- Pay the applicable Application Fee
- Print out the application for future reference.