How to see Bank of India M-Passbook ( BOI ) online in mobile, Friends, as you know, almost every bank is starting the service of m-passbook, so where is Bank of India going to lag behind in this episode, BOI has also started its online passbook service i.e. BOI M- Passbook .
BOI Bank M-Passbook
Customers of Bank of India will now be able to see complete details of their account through m-passbook on their mobile. Now you do not need to go to the bank branch with your passbook to check your statement. You can see your complete account statement anytime, anywhere on the mobile screen whenever you want.
How to activate BOI M-Passbook
Here we want to tell you one thing that you must have mobile banking activated to view passbook online . If you are not using mobile banking service then first download mobile banking app and register. Here we assume that you have active mobile banking service.
- Login to BOI mobile banking app to view Bank of India m-passbook in your mobile .
- After logging in, you will see the option of m-passbook on the front screen , click on it.
- In the next step you have to select your account number .
- Now you have to enter your number in “Enter last number of transactions” here you can enter maximum 20 numbers only. After that click on “Get Statement” .
- Now the complete details of your account will open in front of you. If you want, you can save it in PDF file or you can also match it with email statement .
Checking Bank of India statement on mobile is very easy and convenient. If your account is with BOI, then you must also take advantage of BOI m-passbook service.