The Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board will publish available Patwari vacancies and the exam format and curriculum. Candidates who were interested in the J&K Patwari Notification filed online applications. Applicants who applied for the J&K Patwari Recruitment 2024 will undergo a written test. Candidates will start studying for the admission exam. As a result, we have included the J&K Tehsildar Exam Syllabus below. Candidates may begin preparing for the exam by downloading the J&K Patwari examination Pattern 2024. Read more about the Jammu and Kashmir patwari exam dates, sample papers, practice tests, and other details.
JK Patwari Notification 2024 Details
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|No of vacancy||Update Soon|
|Last Updated on:||Update Soon|
|Category||patwari Vacancy 2024|
|Qualification type||10th and 12th pass government jobs / graduate government jobs|
|Exam Date:||Update Soon|
|Location type||JK Govt jobs 2024|
Eligibility Criteria for JK Patwari Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 45 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or PG equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for JK Patwari 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check JK Patwari 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
JK Patwari Jobs in 2024, Apply for the most current post for patwari recruitment in 2024 at JKSSB.nic.in. The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board made the patwari recruitment notification public. Interested candidates can download the job notice at Jkssb.nic.in. Continue reading to find more about the qualifications, salary structure, selection method, and results date for the 2024 JKSSB Patwari position.
Filling out the application form for the JK Patwari Notification 2024.
- Before submitting an online application, candidates must have scanned their most current photographs (20 kb to 50 kb) and signatures (10 kb to 20 kb).
- Go to www.jkssb.nic.in to access the J&K Service Selection Board’s website.
- Click on the Online Application link below to select the appropriate recruiting announcement.
- Upload your JPEG or JPG-formatted signature and scanned image after completing the application form and selecting the “Submit” button.
- Print this application form for future reference, then click the submit button.