Telangana State Public Service Commission issued a notice for Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Jobs 2024. Register for TS VRO Notification 2024 before the deadline if you are eligible. The TS PSC VRO Application Form is now available on this website. Job seekers who apply before the deadline are only eligible to take the recruiting authority’s Computer Based Test.
TS VRO Notification
Here are the basic steps for applying for TS PSC VRO Jobs 2024. The Telangana Government is in charge of this recruitment. Please read our post for more details about TS PSC Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2024.
Short Details of TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2024
|Name of the Commission||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Village Revenue Officer, Village Revenue Assistant & other Jobs|
|Number of Post||Available on the Notification|
|Release Date of TSPSC VRO Applications||Notified Soon|
|Closing Date of TSPSC VRA Applications||Released Soon|
|TSPSC VRO/ VRA Selection Dates||Update Soon|
|Assortment Process||Written Test, Interview & Document Verification|
TS VRO Recruitment Online Application Form Official Web Link
Telangana VRO Online Application Form 2024, The applicant should be considering filling out the application form. Don’t worry, and we’ll walk you through the process of filling out the form. Applicants should not wait for the Telangana VRO Application Form 2024 deadline; they should apply as soon as feasible. Read all of the instructions and guidelines before filling out the form.
- Applicants should go to the official website.
- The next step is to register for OTR.
- Before filling out the form, make sure you are registered on OTR.
- When registering for OTR, provide your personal information, education qualifications, caste, Adhaar card, etc.
- Include any needed certifications, passport-sized photos, and signatures.
- Once you have obtained the TSPSC ID and password.
- Sign in to your account and choose the application form for the specific position.
- It will retrieve all of the information from OTR databases.
- Review your information; if everything is accurate, click the submit button.
- If you want to make modifications or input information such as the examination centre, education qualification, university data, and so on,
- After inputting your information, it will quickly send you to the SBI-Epay Gateway.
- Pay the applicable fees and then click the submit button.
- Print a copy of the submitted form acknowledgement for the application ID number.