Banner Health email is an online message service available to workers of Banner Health, a non-profit health organisation that has been in operation since 1999. Banner Health has grown into one of the major health care systems in the United States during the last 15 years, with over 39,000 workers, 28 hospitals, and a network of health centres and clinics that is continually expanding.
Banner Health Employee
Banner Health provides its employees with several useful tools that they can use to maximise their working efficiency. These tools include Banner E-mail, which uses the Outlook Web App, the Banner learning centre (BLC), employee/manager self service (EMSS), VPN to access the Banner network and the employee website through a secure login, workforce central, and more.
After you’ve set up your Banner webmail account, use the steps below to sign in:
Employee Email Login for Banner Health
- Open the URL https://bhsmail.bannerhealth.com/.
- Check one of the circles at the top of the access form to indicate whether you’re using a shared/public or a private computer.
- Fill up the “Domain/user name” area in the centre of the screen with your username.
- In the “Password” field, enter your Banner employee user password.
- Click the “Log On” button.
If you are having trouble checking in to your account, please call customer care at 602-747-4444 or 1-877-247-3499 to use the IVR system. When they answer your call, follow the Password Reset menu prompts, and once the IVR system creates your new password, go to the Network/OWA Reset Tool page to modify it to a personalised password so you can log in.