Yes, Bank users may use net and mobile banking to control their Credit card usage online. If you wish to temporarily block your Yes Bank Credit card, you can use mobile and online banking.
How to Block Yes Bank Credit Card
You can unlock your Credit card anytime and continue any Credit card transactions. Instead of permanently disabling your Credit card, you can temporarily prohibit all transactions. You may unblock your Credit card whenever you wish to use it.
Here are two online methods for blocking your Yes Bank Credit card. Block the Yes Bank Credit Card using Net Banking.
- Sign in to Yes Net Banking and access the menu choices. The screenshot below shows that choose “Credit Card” and enter the “Credit Card Dashboard” area.
- Select your Credit Card and open its preferences. Choose “Block/Hotlist Credit Card” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Credit card number on the following page and choose “Temporary Block” as the block type. Submit your request now.
- That’s all; your Credit card is now temporarily banned, and you may unlock it at any moment by logging into net banking and selecting the unblock option.
Using Mobile Banking, you can disable your Yes Bank Credit Card.
You may also disable your Yes Bank Credit Card by logging into the Mobile Banking app. If you have mobile banking enabled on your phone, proceed as follows:
- Open the Yes Mobile Banking app and pick “Cards” from the menu.
- Select the “Credit Cards” option.
- On the following screen, select the “Block Card” option.
- On the next page, you may enter your Credit card number and block your card at any moment.
Questions and Answers
How can I get my Yes Bank Credit card unblocked?
Ans: If you temporarily banned your Yes Bank Credit card, you can unlock it anytime by logging into mobile or online banking. However, if you have permanently banned it, there is no way to open it, and you must reprint your Credit card.
How can I enable and deactivate Yes Bank Credit Card transactions?
Ans: You can temporarily disable all transactions on your Yes Bank Credit card, including ATM withdrawals, POS transactions, and Internet transactions. You may reactivate all transactions by unblocking your Credit card.