Download the PDF for the Bank of Baroda KYC Form and Re- KYC Form 2023. You can obtain the Bank of Baroda KYC Form via the link provided within this page if you wish to download the Bank of Baroda KYC Form in PDF format. The individual can utilise this KYC form to verify their current and savings accounts with the Bank of Baroda.
BOB KYC Form
The process of a company identifying and confirming the identification of its customers for Current & Savings accounts with the Bank of Baroda Bank is known as “know-your-customer” (KYC). The Reserve Bank of India started the KYC procedure (RBI). To avoid potential fraud, this is done. As banks must confirm the identification of their customers, the KYC procedure can be time-consuming and cumbersome.
Bank of Baroda KYC Form 2023
Bank of Baroda KYC Form, Banks have a variety of options for confirming the identities of their clients. They may request copies of your identification, utility bills, bank statements, credit card statements, and other documents. Unfortunately, it can take days or weeks to finish this process.
Details to be Needed for Bank of Baroda Bank KYC Form
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s ID card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Valid Passport
- Job card issued by NREGA
- Bank of Baroda Customer Care Helpline Numbers
- Contact Numbers
- Bank of Baroda Customer Care Number: 1800 258 4455, 1800 102 4455, 1800 102 7788
- Missed Call Services – 846801111, 8468001122
Bank of Baroda Head Office Address
- Baroda Corporate Centre,
- Plot No. C-26, Block G,
- Bandra Kurla Complex,
- Bandra (East), Mumbai 400051
- Ph : (022) 6698 5000-04 (PBX)
- Fax : (022) 2652 1955
- In summary, we strive to give all of our readers knowledge that is both useful and practical. Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any queries about the Bank of Baroda KYC Form. We will do our best to respond to you as soon as possible.