Log in to Box.com, a service for online sharing, cloud hosting, and content management for both people and companies. The site was designed to allow users to view and share their material from any location at any time. Its most popular features are 10GB of free storage space,
The ability to store files online and access them from any device, easily and quickly share large files with anyone (even entire folders of files if that’s what you want), access and share files on the go using mobile devices such as Android or iOS, and collaborate online with other people, which means you can invite others to open files and edit them with you in real time, plus you can post comments and assign tasks in order to collaborate.
Box.com is now regarded one of the top cloud storage services in the world; in fact, most IT magazines and experts rank it on par with industry giants such as Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox. Not to mention that the service employs superior protective technologies to ensure the security of your material, as well as 99.9% uptime.
Box Login – A Step-by-Step Guide
- Navigate to Box’s sign in page at https://app.box.com/login/.
- Fill out the first field of the access form, which is placed in the centre of your screen, with your email address.
- In the second field box, enter your user password.
- Now, simply click the large blue button that reads “Log In” at the bottom of the access form, and you’re in!
Sign Up for a Box
Go to https://app.box.com/signup/personal/, fill out the registration form in the left centre of your screen, and then click the blue “Continue” button at the bottom.
Instructions for Recovering a Password in a Box
If you forget or lose your password, return to the site’s sign in page and click the “Reset Password” option, which is found directly beneath the blue “Log In” button that I highlighted before. You might also save time by going directly to https://app.box.com/reset.
- Then input your email address and press the “Send” button.