BHIM App is based on Unified Payment Interface (UPI). Through this app, we can easily transfer money from one bank account to another using mobile number or Aadhaar number. The goal of this app is to promote e-payments and cashless transactions. BHIM App (BHIM-Bharat Interface for Money) is a mobile app launched by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), a Government of India initiative for money transactions.
If you are using BHIM App for the first time, then with the help of this article you can know how to set UPI PIN.
Let us see how to set your BHIM App UPI PIN for the first time.
Step 1: First of all you have to login to BHIM App. If you haven’t installed BHIM app yet, click on this link.
Step 2: After login, when you go to the home page of the app, click on the bank account option at the bottom.
Step 3: After going to the bank account option, you will see the details of your bank account which you have added. Below that you will see the option of SET UPI PIN. Click it
Step 4: After calling in SET UPI PIN, in the page that will open, enter the last 6 digits of your bank’s debit card number and validity and click on the right tick.
Step 5: Here you have to fill OTP and with that you also have to select and write your UPI PIN. After writing, click on the right tick.
Step 6: After that you will see the option of Confirm UPI PIN. There you have to enter your UPI PIN again and click on the right tick.
- In this way, you can set your UPI PIN for the first time by following the steps given above.
Now We Will Know How To Reset/Change BHIM App UPI PIN:
- Step 1: Login to BHIM app and click on bank account.
- Step 2: After clicking on the bank account, you will see two options in the page that will open. You can select one RESET UPI PIN and another CHANGE UPI PIN as per your convenience.
- Step 3: If you select reset UPI PIN, you will need to repeat the process of setting the UPI PIN above.
- Step 4: If you select change UPI PIN, then you just have to enter your old PIN and the new PIN you are creating will have to be entered twice. In this way your PIN will be changed.