What is a CRN Number and where can I find a Kotak CRN? MB Mahindra Kotak One of India’s biggest private sector banks is Mahindra Bank. The bank recently acquired ING Vysya Bank in addition to offering the best interest rate on savings accounts.
Get CRN Number
You need your CRN Number in order to access your account using nett banking. The Customer Relationship Number (CRN) is another name for the Customer ID.
Get Kotak Bank Account CRN Number by SMS
CRN (customer relationship number) is a unique number that is assigned to every customer in Kotak Mahindra Bank. Moreover, you will need to know the CRN number to log in to Kotak 811 online account and Kotak net banking. The CRN number can be easily found on your Kotak ATM Debit card.
How to locate your CRN number for your Kotak Mahindra Bank account?
- Using a credit or debit card with a Kotak CRN
Before beginning to search for the CRN Number on the papers and in the welcome package the bank has given you, you must first read the article. Therefore, a debit or credit card is required in order to locate the CRN Number.
Now, if you created your bank account directly with Kotak Mahindra Bank, you may see your CRN Number on your credit or debit card just beneath your name. It would have eight digits.
If your account has been transferred from ING Vysya Bank to Kotak Mahindra Bank, you can locate the customer id in a manner,
- Using the Kotak CRN Number through SMS
If you do not currently have a debit or credit card, you may also SMS “CRN” to 9971056767 and receive the CRN Number through SMS. It should be mentioned that you must complete the process using your registered cellphone number.
Important Information: The CRN Number may be found on the bank’s welcome package if you do not have your registered mobile number on hand.
- Online Kotak CRN Number
- If you were one of the ING Vysya to Kotak clients who was moved, go to the following link and follow the instructions:
- Customer of retail banking Enter your previous customer id, the captcha code, then click the submit button to obtain a new CRN.
- Business Banking client: To obtain a new CRN, input your previous corporate identification number, client identification number, captcha code, and submit.
- Your ability to access Kotak Bank’s nett banking and Kotak 811 account will be facilitated by having a CRN Number. You will also need a CRN Number to complete any application forms in the bank.