Login to Gotomeeting.com, a website service that provides simple web conferencing and online meeting solutions from Citrix, a firm that specializes in virtualization, networking, and cloud infrastructure. Other popular goods and services developed by the firm include GoToWebinar and GoToTraining, but I won’t go into detail about these now; we’ll reserve that for later.
Go To Meeting was developed to make online collaboration simple and convenient. Users can attend meetings from any computer or laptop (Mac, PC), as well as from a mobile device (Android, iOS), and the video conferencing is exceptional due to its high definition. You can also see who is speaking with speaker identification and record meetings. Go To Meeting also offers unlimited online meetings with up to 100 participants and HDFaces video conferencing.
How to Login to GoToMeeting: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Go to the sign-in page for the site at https://global.gotomeeting.com/.
- Type your email address into the first field of the entry form, which is on the left side of your screen, below where it says “Secure Login.”
- In the second field box, type in your user password.
- Now, just click the orange button that says “Log In” at the bottom, and you’re in!
Sign up for GoToMeeting
Go to http://www.gotomeeting.com/online/, enter your email address in the blank field in the middle of the page, click the big orange button on the right that says “Start My Free Trial”, enter your first name, then enter your last name, click the “Start Your Trial” button, and then follow the instructions to start online meetings and collaboration.
How to Get Your GoToMeeting Password Back
If you forget or lose your password, go back to the site’s sign-in page and click the “Forgot Your Password?” link right below the “password” text field. You could also go directly to https://login.citrixonline.com/pwdrecovery/pwdrecovery?product=g2m, which is GoToMeeting’s password reset page.
- Once you’re on the account restore page, type in your email address and click the blue “Continue” button.