Checking HDFC Bank Balance Via Missed Call & SMS Alert, Even though HDFC Bank is not as ancient as some other banks, it rates fairly highly in terms of reputation. Mumbai, Maharashtra, is home to the headquarters of the 1994-founded bank. They now have around 4727 branches in roughly 2666 cities.
HDFC Balance Check
They have locations not just in India but also in Bahrain, Dubai, and Hong Kong. It should come as no surprise that a cutting-edge bank like HDFC would provide services like the ability to check your account balance through SMS and missed calls. The following describes each procedure.
How to Request a Missed Call & SMS Alert to Check HDFC Bank Balance
- For HDFC Account Balance: 18002703333
- For HDFC Mini Statement: 18002703355
- For Request new cheque book: 18002703366
- For request HDFC Bank Statements: 18002703377
- For download HDFC Mobile Banking application: 18002703344
Checking your HDFC Bank balance via missed calls:
To use this service, you must first register your cellphone number with the bank. Once you’ve completed the registration process, all you need to do is make a missed call to 1800-270-3333. After a few rings, the call will be ended, and you will receive an SMS with information on your account balance.
SMS Balance Check for HDFC Bank:
The SMS method to check the account balance is also accessible at HDFC Bank. You only need to text BAL to 5676712 and send this. Your specific account balance will be provided to you through SMS. You may verify your most recent five transactions by changing the keyword to TXN and sending it to the same number, 5676712.
- Your transactional information will be sent to you through SMS. To check your balance, you may also utilize the net banking facility or make a call to HDFC Bank’s customer service department.