The main objective of the Public Distribution System is to control the increase in the prices of food grains and to ensure the access of food grains to the consumers. And under this scheme, wheat, rice, sugar and kerosene oil are also distributed through fair price shops in Rajasthan. And to take advantage of this, you must have a ration card, without which you will be deprived of these facilities.
So if you consider yourself eligible for it, then for this you will have to apply to get ration. And to apply, you have to download Rajasthan Ration Card Form. That is why we are going to tell you in this article that how to download Rajasthan Ration Card Form?
Rajasthan Ration Card Form Download:
So if you have made up your mind to get a ration card, then you can easily download the ration card application form from the link given below. Just you have to first make sure which ration card you have to apply for. Because you have APL (APL), BPL (BPL), State BPL, Antyodaya, Annapurna, Aastha option. So first you have to check your eligibility. Only after that you will be able to apply.
1. Form for making a new ration card
- Click on the link given below to download the application form for making new ration cards of APL category .
- Click on the link given below to download the application form for making new ration cards of BPL (BPL) / State BPL / Antyodaya / Annapurna / Aastha category.
If you have got a ration card made or you already have a ration card but there is an error in it which you want to rectify, then for this you will have to download the amendment form. For which the link is given below.
2. Form for amendment of ration card
- Click on the link given below to download the application form for unit amendment, address change and duplicate ration card in APL (APL) / BPL (BPL) / State BPL / Antyodaya Ration Card.
Friends, we hope that with the help of this article, you will be able to download Ration Card Application Form very easily. Stay connected with us for more such information and follow our blog.