5 Easy Ways to Block Indian Bank ATM & Indian Bank Debit Card Block:- You can get help from any date to block Indian Bank ATM. You can block your ATM card online, Available through Indian Bank mobile app, customer care number or by visiting the bank branch.
IB Bank ATM Block
How to Block Indian Bank ATM, You will need your ATM card information, including the card number, expiration date, CVV code, etc., for this. The ATM won’t be blocked until you receive the confirmation. How to guard against problems with your Indian Bank ATM
Follow The Steps Given Below To Block Indian Bank ATM:
- You can seek to have your ATM card blocked by phoning Indian Bank’s customer service line at 1800 425 00000, which is equal.
- Use the Indian Bank mobile app: You can log in and restrict your ATM card if you have the Indian Bank mobile app.
- Go to Indian Bank’s official website: You can make a request to have your ATM card blocked by going to Indian Bank’s official website. You must log in to do this.
- Visit the branch: You can ban your ATM card by going to the Indian Bank branch if you are having trouble completing all these steps.
Indian Bank ATM Block
There are various ways in which you can get your Indian Bank ATM card blocked.
How To Block Indian Bank ATM From Customer Care
Follow The Steps Given Below To Contact Customer Care For Indian Bank ATM Blocking:
- Dial 1800 425 00000, the comparable toll-free customer service number for Indian Bank.
- You’ll be prompted by the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system to choose your chosen language after placing the call.
- To block the ATM card, you must choose the “BLOCK ATM CARD” option.
- Your card information, including the number, expiration date, CVV code, and other information, will be requested by the IVR system.
- The option to block the ATM card will be shown to you after inputting the card information. confirm.
- Indian Bank Customer Care will effectively disable your ATM card.
How to disable your ATM card by dialling the toll-free customer service number of Indian Bank. You can also get the ATM card disabled by going to the Indian Bank branch if you’re having any issues.
How to Block Indian Bank ATM with Indian Bank Mobile App
Follow the steps given below to block ATM from Indian Bank Mobile App:
- First open the Indian Bank Mobile App.
- Login to your account.
- Go to the “ Services ” section on the home screen .
- Click on “ ATM Card Services ”.
- Click on “BLOCK ATM CARD” .
- Now you will be asked to enter the last 4 digits of your card.
- After verifying the card details, you will be given a confirmation prompt.
- After confirming, your ATM card will be successfully blocked from Indian Bank Mobile App.
How to block your ATM Card from Indian Bank Mobile App? If you have any problem, you can contact Indian Bank Customer Care
How To Block Indian Bank ATM Online
Follow The Steps Given Below To Use The Online Method To Block Indian Bank ATM:
- First, go to Indian Bank’s main website at https://www.indianbank.in/.
- Go to the “personal” area of the website’s main page and select the “Services” link.
- Choose “Debit Card” from the menu.
- Click the “block debit card” option that now appears.
- You will now be prompted to enter information such your card number, expiration date, and CCV number. Fill out the form and submit it.
- You will be presented with a confirmation notice to block the card after the card information have been verified. Verify the tax.
- Your ATM card has been successfully disabled on the Indian Bank website.
How can you block your ATM card through the official website of Indian Bank as well?
How To Block Indian Bank Atm From Bank
- To block the Indian Bank ATM, you can also go to the bank. Observe the instructions below:
- Visit any Indian Bank location.
- Inform the bank executive that you want to block your ATM card after visiting the branch.
- The executive will want information about your card, such the number, expiration date, CVV code, etc. Please give further information.
- After confirming the information, the executive will ask for your approval to block the card. confirm.
- The Indian Bank branch will successfully disable your ATM card.
How can you block your ATM card by going to any Indian Bank branch?
Indian Bank ATM block SMS number, how to stop Indian Bank ATM SMS
To disable an Indian Bank ATM card, use SMS. Observe the instructions below:
- Use your registered mobile number to activate the Indian Bank SMS service. Send the text “REG Space> Account Number>” to 5676762 to do this.
- Send an SMS with the subject “Block Card” and the last six digits of your debit card in it.
- You will notice the following text in the SMS: BLOCK CARD 901234, for instance, if your ATM card number is “1234 5678 9012 3456.”
- Now, from your registered cell number, send an SMS to 5676762.
- A confirmation message informing you that your ATM card has been successfully stopped will be sent to you.
Note: You must first activate SMS Banking in order to block an ATM card through SMS. You can do this by getting in touch with Indian Bank customer service.
How is an Indian Bank ATM card blocked?
Your ATM card cannot be used in any form after being blocked by Indian Bank ATM, including making cash withdrawals from ATMs, making purchases online, or using POS devices. How is your account mishandled?
If you need to unblock your ATM, you can do it by phoning Indian Bank’s customer service line or by going to a bank location. To unlock your ATM card, you will also need to enter card information.