How to check your Indian Overseas Bank account balance online, via missed calls, and more You can check your Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) balance online through internet banking, an app, missed call service, SMS, and other methods.
IOB Balance Check
The public sector bank known as Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) was established in 1937. The bank has a representative office, around 4 overseas branches, and about 3,214 domestic branches. IOB provides its customers with a variety of services, including the ability to check their account balance both online and offline using various methods. In order to verify the offline IOB balance,
IOB Balance Check Number
Account holders can visit an IOB ATM or the nearest branch to update their passbook. These procedures, meanwhile, take time and entail getting out of your cosy house. You shouldn’t worry, though. You can easily check your balance and do a lot more with the variety of online and mobile banking services IOB offers. Learn more about checking your IOB balance online, on a phone, and other methods in the following paragraphs.
IOB Balance Enquiry Missed Call
Check your Indian Overseas Bank balance, Customers of Indian Overseas Bank can check their balance in six different ways without going to their neighbourhood ATM or bank location. Clients of Indian Overseas Bank can access their internet banking portal if they have registered for net banking. You can check your account balance using your registered mobile number via missed calls, SMS, and USSD codes. You can also sign up for IOB’s mobile banking apps, such as IOB Mobile and BHIM IOB UPI, or utilise other UPI apps that are already on your phone.
How to view the balance of an IOB account online, Using internet banking, apps, and UPI platforms, it is possible to check the balance of an Indian Overseas Bank account online. Here is how you do it:
Via Internet Banking
You can access the IOB Net Banking portal at any time from a computer or mobile device to view your account balance online. Nevertheless, you must first sign up for the IOB internet banking service by visiting the website or your local bank office. Here is a detailed instruction:
- To access Indian Overseas Bank’s official online banking website, click here.
- Under Help, choose New User Registration if you haven’t registered yet. To activate the internet banking feature, enter your information and press Submit.
- Open the IOB internet banking portal once more after completing the registration and enter your Login ID and Password.
- To access your account dashboard, enter the Captcha now and click Login.
- Choose the Balance Inquiry option from the account summary area. Your IOB account’s most recent balance will be shown on the screen.
Via Mobile App
Customers of Indian Overseas Bank can access banking services like checking account balances whenever and wherever they choose thanks to a few mobile applications. To utilise IOB mobile banking services, you must first register for them in order to use their applications. The same can be done online, through the applications themselves, or by going to the closest IOB ATM or bank branch. The ways to check your account balance using the IOB Mobile app are as follows:
- To download the IOB Mobile app from the Google Play or App store, click here.
- Open the app after installation, provide the required rights, and then follow the on-screen prompts to finish the registration process.
- You can now access your account balance on the app’s home screen by logging in with the 6-digit Login Passcode you created earlier.
Via UPI App
If you already have a UPI app loaded on your phone, such as PhonePe, Google Pay (Tez), Amazon Pay, Paytm, etc., you can use that to check the balance of your IOB account. You only need to check that the phone with the SIM that contains the mobile number registered with the IOB has the UPI app installed. To find your account balance, first link your Indian Overseas Bank account to the UPI app. Then, proceed as follows:
- Find the Check Balance (or comparable) button on the homepage of the UPI app after opening it.
- Once you click on it, a list of all the bank accounts connected to the UPI app will appear. IOB account should be chosen.
- To check the balance of your IOB account, type in the 4- or 6-digit UPI PIN you created.