Sevarth Mahakosh Portal 2024: Registration, Login, Payment Slip @ mahakosh.gov.in, The Maharashtra Finance Department has launched the Sevarth Mahakosh Portal for all Maharashtra state government workers and pensioners. More than 19 lakh public personnel have enrolled on the platform. The issue to the site is that it provides several services on a single platform. If you’re seeking for information on the Sevarth Mahakosh Portal 2024, such as registration, login, payment slips, and so on, then read on.
Mahakosh Pay Slip
Sevarth Mahakosh Portal 2024 provides access to services such as Budget Estimation, Allocation and Monitoring System (BEAMS), Government Receipt Accounting System (GRAS), Employees’ Payroll Package, and others. Users can use these services while sitting at home. The gateway has made life simpler for both employees and businesses. Let’s read the article to discover more about the Sevarth Mahakosh Portal.
Essential Instructions for Employees of the Sevarth Mahakosh Portal: The following section contains some of the crucial instructions that officials want each employee to remember when using the site’s services, as mentioned earlier.
- The utility is available to employees from the 5th to the 15th of each month. The utility is accessible via the DDO Assist login.
- DDo and DDO Assistant can access their Employee Corner by logging in using the standard login option.
- In addition to the pay slip, other options under the Employee Corner Section include View NGR Schedule, DCPS R3 Slip, View Loan, and other services.
- Examining the NGR Schedule, DCPS R3, and GPF Slip is simpler. Users must pick the month and year they wish to view the data, and the information about that specific service will appear on the screen.
- Website visitors may now view their active loan data in the View Loan data screen.
How can I get the Payment Slip from mahakosh.gov.in?
- The procedure will begin when you access the Mahakosh website using this link: https://mahakosh.gov.in/.
- Now, navigate to the applications area and click the Sevarth portal link.
- The device has now created a new gateway. The Login area is shown on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your login information accurately, and the dashboard will appear on the screen.
- On the new screen, some options will be presented vertically.
- Locate and choose the Employee Crner Report to access the drop-down option.
- Select the View Pay Slip link from that menu to navigate to a new page.
- You may now see the employee’s name, DCPS ID, gender, date of birth, office, designation, DDO code, and DDO name.
- Carefully review these facts before selecting the months for which the Pay Slip is required.
- After selecting the months, click the View Pay Slip button. The pay slip will ultimately appear on the screen after a few seconds.
- Select Print or Save to access the corresponding pay slip physically and digitally.