Login to Socialcam, Log in to Socialcam, a social mobile video sharing programme that allows users to shoot fantastic movies and share them online and on mobile devices via the application or other social networks such as Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, and others. This smartphone software was intended to enable sharing films with friends easier and more enjoyable.
Because you may incorporate soundtracks or themes in your movies, and because it’s connected with Facebook, you can share your videos with more people in less time. The only drawback to this software is that it is now only accessible for Android and iPhone. I am an Android user, but several of my friends have Windows 8 phones, so it would be great if I could share amusing and amazing movies with them using this app.
Socialcam is commonly referred to as a social network because its functionality is similar to that of mobile services such as Instagram and Twitter, for example, you can tag and untag yourself from videos, you can mention or reply to other members by simply tapping on the “@” button on your keyboard and starting typing the user’s name, you can make your videos private or public, you can export your videos, and you can make hashtag searches to find awesome and utmost videos.
Step-by-Step Socialcam Login Instructions
- Navigate to Socialcam’s homepage at https://socialcam.com/.
- Click the “login” link in the upper right corner of the website, and then click the blue link that reads “Click here if you want to login without Facebook” in the pop up window.
- Fill in the first field of the access form with your email address.
- In the second field box, enter your user password.
- Now, simply click the blue “Login” button in the bottom right corner of the access form, and you’re in!
Sign Up for Socialcam
Go to https://socialcam.com/users/new, fill out the registration form on the left side of your screen, and then click the blue “Create my Account” button at the bottom.
Login to Socialcam Using Facebook
If you already have a Facebook account, you should use this approach instead because it is quicker and easier. Simply go to the site’s main page and open the user access form as mentioned above, then click the large blue button at the top that says “Connect With Facebook.”
Accept the app and the site’s terms of service (TOS), and you’re done!
Instructions for Recovering Your Socialcam Password
If you forget or lose your password, return to the site’s sign in page and click the “Forgot Your Password?” link located just below the “password” text box.
- or just go to https://socialcam.com/forgot_passwords/new, input your email address, and then click “Get a New Password”.