SugarSync Login Data, SugarSync.com is a website that provides cloud storage, synchronisation, online collaboration, and sharing services, allowing you to keep all of your files up to date in real time across all of your devices.
How to Login SugarSync
- Continuous and automated internet backups.
- Share online files and folders.
- Automatic file synchronisation between many platforms, computers, and devices.
- enhanced data protection and security.
- File sharing and uploading that is secure.
- Use of the Android and iOS applications for mobile access.
- Functions for remote wiping.
- Real-time online editing and collaboration.
SugarSync Sign Up
As you are undoubtedly aware, this is a paid service; however, they do provide a free trial of 30 days for all plans. After that, you will need to choose a plan and pay a monthly or yearly cost to continue using their services. If you don’t already have one, visit the sign up page for the website at https://www.sugarsync.com/int/signup.2.html, complete the registration form at the bottom centre of the page, and then click the green “Create Account” button.
Logging Into SugarSync – A Step-by-Step Guide
- Visit the SugarSync login page, which may be found at this address: https://www.sugarsync.com/login.
- Fill out the access form, which can be found on the right side of your screen, by entering your email address in the first field.
- Fill up the second field box with your user password.
- All you have to do to enter is click the orange “LOG IN” button at the bottom of the access form.
Instructions for Recovering a SugarSync Password
Go return to the website’s sign-in page using the instructions I previously provided, click the “Forgot Password?” link directly below the “password” text box, and then enter your new password.
- Click “Send” after entering your email address.