SugarSync Login Data, SugarSync.com is a website that provides cloud storage, synchronisation, online collaboration, and sharing services, allowing you to keep all of your files up to date in real time across all of your devices.
- Continuous and automated internet backups.
- Share online files and folders.
- Automatic file synchronisation between many platforms, computers, and devices.
- enhanced data protection and security.
- File sharing and uploading that is secure.
- Use of the Android and iOS applications for mobile access.
- Functions for remote wiping.
- Real-time online editing and collaboration.
SugarSync Sign Up
As you are undoubtedly aware, this is a paid service; however, they do provide a free trial of 30 days for all plans. After that, you will need to choose a plan and pay a monthly or yearly cost to continue using their services. If you don’t already have one, visit the sign up page for the website at https://www.sugarsync.com/int/signup.2.html, complete the registration form at the bottom centre of the page, and then click the green “Create Account” button.
Logging Into SugarSync – A Step-by-Step Guide
- Visit the SugarSync login page, which may be found at this address: https://www.sugarsync.com/login.
- Fill out the access form, which can be found on the right side of your screen, by entering your email address in the first field.
- Fill up the second field box with your user password.
- All you have to do to enter is click the orange “LOG IN” button at the bottom of the access form.
Instructions for Recovering a SugarSync Password
Go return to the website’s sign-in page using the instructions I previously provided, click the “Forgot Password?” link directly below the “password” text box, and then enter your new password.
- Click “Send” after entering your email address.