How to see Union Bank of India Passbook in Mobile? m-Passbook App, In this post, we are going to tell you how to use Union Bank of India mobile passbook and what are its benefits. As you know, Union Bank of India is the main public sector bank of the country, which has many branches across the country. Union Bank is providing all the services of digital and modern banking to its customers.
Union Bank of India Mobile Passbook App
Union Bank has started m-passbook service for the convenience of its customers . Till now you have to go to your bank to get the information about the transactions done in your account to make entry in the passbook. But now you do not need to visit the bank for the information about the transactions done in your account, now you can see all your details on your mobile through m-passbook anytime, anywhere.
How to use Union Bank of India m-passbook
For Union Bank m-passbook service, you have to install m-passbook app in your mobile and register your mobile number with the bank. You can download the UBI m-passbook app by searching in google play store.
How to Register in Union Bank of India Mobile Passbook
- First of all download and install m-passook app on your phone.
- On opening the App, you have to choose your language and click on proceed . (In addition to Hindi and English, other Indian languages are also present.)
- In the next step, you have to enter your registered mobile number and proceed further. An OTP i.e. one time password will come on your mobile and continue by entering it.
- Now you have to create your 4 digit PIN and confirm it and click on start using passbook.
- You have successfully completed the registration for m-passbook, now you are ready to use the online passbook service.
How to see passbook in your mobile
Open Union bank m-passbook app in your mobile and login by entering 4 digit PIN and click on the option with Passbook, your account information ie details will appear in front of you. In this app, you can check your latest bank statement anytime.