Mini Statement from UCO Bank: Missed Call NumberUpdated UCO Bank mini-statement number, extremely simple home delivery of UCO Bank mini-statements. Simply follow the steps listed below to receive your UCO Bank mini statement in 5 seconds with the help of the phone number. You can choose whichever method is most convenient for you out of the choices we listed for getting a UCO bank mini statement.
UCO Bank Mini Statement
One of India’s major state-owned commercial banks is UCO Bank. The bank has created cutting-edge and streamlined banking services to provide all of its clients with quick financial access. In order to guarantee that clients may see their account’s transaction history whenever they need it, UCO Bank has created a variety of easy options for them to receive the UCO Bank Mini Statement.
UCO Bank Mini Statement Number
UCO Bank Mini Statement Number From your registered cellphone number, dial 1800-274-0123, which is the UCO Bank balance inquiry number mini statement.
UCO Bank’s Mini Statement Number, Calling the toll-free UCO Bank Customer Care hotline will get account holders a brief statement. The call must originate from the user’s registered mobile number, it should be noted.
To obtain a toll-free copy of your UCO Bank Mini Statement,
CALL- 1800 274 0123.
UCO Bank does not offer missed call banking. Account holders can contact the aforementioned toll-free number with any additional inquiries regarding their accounts.
Mini Statement from UCO Bank through SMS.
Users may access their bank accounts and utilise a number of financial services through the UCO Bank SMS financial Service. The mobile banking service sends information in the form of SMS notifications for various actions taken in the account. Enter the required phrase in the message field, then dial the number below to send it.
Send TRAN Account Number> mPIN> to 56161 to receive a UCO Bank Mini Statement (last three transactions) through SMS.
UCO Bank Mobile Number Registration
How can I add my phone number to my UCO Bank Mini Statement account? To utilise the small statement service, the user must first sign up for UCO Bank Mobile Banking. The steps listed below should be followed in order to sign up for UCO Bank Mobile Banking.
- Visit the UCO Bank location where the client’s account is kept.
- Fill up the required application form with the necessary details, including the account number and the cellphone number that has to be registered. Submit it to the branch.
- The account holder’s Aadhaar card must be included with this application form, and original papers must be brought with you when you apply.
- After the form is submitted, the number will be registered in two working days.
UCO Bank Mini Statement with Online Banking
UCO Bank’s Internet Banking Mini Statement. Thanks to the UCO Bank Net banking service, users can now conduct banking transactions at their convenience. If a customer has a valid functioning account, they can access their accounts via internet banking. They merely need to visit their neighbourhood branch and complete a little form. Once the form is submitted, the account holder will be sent the login information, which includes the user ID and password. Customers can also sign up online for UCO Bank Net Banking.
To acquire a UCO Bank Mini Statement using Net Banking, follow the procedures listed below.
Step 1: Log onto the online net banking platform of UCO Bank.
Step 2: To log in, enter your User ID and Password.
Step 3: Choose the “My Accounts” section from the header.
Step 4: Choose the “Mini Statement” option from the menu.
Users may see a complete account transaction history using UCO Bank Statement.
UCO mini statement on the mBanking App
- You are able to obtain a small statement from UCO Bank via the UCO mBanking App.
- The bank has created a new mobile banking app for the benefit of its users. Users of the UCO mBanking app may access several financial services. The actions listed below must be followed by users in order to get a UCO Bank Mini Statement.
Step 1: download the UCO Bank Mobile Banking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Step 2: After a successful installation, enter the 4-digit mPIN to log in.
Step 3: Continue by entering the one-time password (OTP) sent to the registered cellphone number.
Step 4: Go to the “Banking” section of the webpage.
Step 5: Select “Account Statement” from the “Banking” menu.
Step 6: Examine the most recent transaction on the account.
Mini-statement from an ATM for UCO Bank, You may get a UCO Bank Mini Statement by going to an ATM.
- The mini statement is available at any ATM for account holders who have connected their debit card to their account.
- Insert the UCO Bank Debit Card into the ATM.
- Pick “Mini Statement option” from the menu that appears on the screen.
- Customers will be able to view the most recent transactions that have taken place in their account on the ATM screen.
They can also obtain a copy of this little statement printed for future reference.
UCO Bank Balance Check
- Through SMS, you may check your UCO bank balance.
- Get the registered phone number and send the message below.
- UCOBAL <space> mPIN to UCO Bank at 56161.
- The past three transactions will be sent to your phone through SMS.
The Missed Call Services offered by UCO Bank have several advantages.
- Customers may check their account information at any time, and the aforementioned services are provided at no additional cost.
- Mini Statement services might assist you in better organising your funds and guard against account fraud.