Check Your Vi (Vodafone Idea) Balance: Vodafone and Idea came together to establish one of India’s biggest telecom companies. Vi (or Vodafone Idea) has a market share of around 25% in the telecom sector. As a result, prepaid connections are dominating the Vodafone Idea customer base in India, which is continually growing. With a prepaid connection, you must, however, keep an eye on your call and data usage.
Vi (Vodafone Idea) Balance Check
What if we told you that you could check the amount of your prepaid account in a few simple steps, as well as learn about some great offers, the duration of the plans, and more? You have a number of options, including USSD codes and the app, to keep track of your activities. Prepaid Vodafone Idea number. Hence, in order to make things easier for you, we have developed a step-by-step tutorial to check the balance on your Vodafone Idea number.
The third-largest telecom provider in the country is Vodafone-Idea (Vi). With one of the fastest upload speeds in the country and new services like Wi-Fi, Vi is finally surpassing its rivals. In Pune, Vi recently demonstrated its 5G capabilities and assured the audience that it is ready with both SA and NSA networks. Nonetheless, it is now more important than ever to monitor your Vi data balance because Vi doubled the price of their 4G prepaid plans. While certain prepaid plans from Vi allow you to binge all night and roll over your weekend data, it’s still important to keep an eye on your consumption to avoid running out of space when you need it most.
Vodafone Idea (Vi) Balance Check Details
How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) Main Balance?
Vodafone Idea offers two convenient ways for you to easily check your main balance. To learn every single detail about your prepaid number, you can use the Vi application or USSD codes. Let’s look more closely.
Using USSD Code
Starting with the USSD Code, Vodafone Idea provides a variety of shortcuts and USSD codes that enable you to check your balance right away.
- Use this USSD code to check the primary balance for your Vodafone Idea number: 1992*1#. The code also provides complete details on all balances and the continued validity of your number.
- *121# – You may also use this code to check the principal balance.
Using Vi App
With the Vi application, you can easily quickly verify your balance and validity. Here is a detailed instruction:
- Search for the Vi app in the Google Play Store app.
- Install the app by clicking on Download on your smartphone.
- By inputting your Vodafone Idea number, launch the application and log in. An OTP will then be sent to the registered cellphone number you provided. To sign in, type it in.
- Your number’s primary balance and validity will be shown on the app’s home screen.
How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) Plan Validity and SMS Balance?
About the quantity of SMS that are still available and the duration of your Vi prepaid plan, Vodafone Idea (Vi) gives complete information. Even if there isn’t a specific USSD number to use, there is still a way to check the correctness of your prepaid plan and SMS balance. All you need to do to start receiving information on the plan validity is to give someone a call.
As soon as the chat ends, you will receive an SMS or flash message with the principal balance and the pack’s expiration date. All you need to do is message the receiver, just as with SMS. The operator will then send you an SMS or flash message with the amount of leftover SMS credit and its validity.
How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) Data Balance ?
You can also check how much 4G data is left on your Vodafone Idea subscription by using USSD codes or the Vi app. You may complete the procedure with precise results by carrying out a few simple steps.
Using USSD Code
- *199*2*2# – You can use this USSD code to know about the 4G data balance of your Vodafone Idea number.
Users should launch the Vi app on their smartphone and choose the main balance banner on the home screen. This allows you to see the remaining call and data balance. The Vi application is the simplest method to check your Vodafone Idea data balance if you use a Vi prepaid connection on a smartphone.
How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) Recharge Offers ?
Many enticing savings are available on Vodafone Idea’s recharge plans. You get double the amount of data thanks to the company’s twofold data advantage. Then, one may take advantage of some app-only deals to get additional benefits. The company offers extra data benefits with plans like Rs 149, Rs 219, Rs 249, Rs 399, Rs 549, and others. Open the Vi application and choose Recharge Offers to discover more.
- Interestingly, one can also use USSD codes to know the latest recharge offers from their Vodafone Idea number:
Customers can simply dial *199*1*3# to know the 4G data offers.
One can dial *199*1*7# for latest recharge offers.
Customers can also use *199*1*8# USSD code to know the voice, SMS, and roaming offers.
How to Check Vi Balance through WhatsApp ?
You may also use WhatsApp to check the balance of your Vi prepaid mobile phone thanks to Vodafone Idea. Be sure to adhere to following procedures in order to check your Vi balance via WhatsApp:
- Open WhatsApp after adding 9654297000 to your contacts.
- Look up the number and choose the conversation. To say hello or hello.
- An automatic message will appear. To view the balance, choose the choice.
- You’ll be required to verify the number if you want to get the details.
- An OTP will then be delivered to the registered cellphone number. Activate the OTP.
You may use this to verify your balance, the specifics of your data pack, the validity of your plan, the specifics of your weekend data rollover, and more.
How to Check Vi Balance Online using Vi Website ?
Customers of Vodafone Idea Prepaid may also view their remaining amount on the Vi website. Here’s how to check it out:
- Visit the website www.myvi.in and select the Sign In option in the upper right corner.
- Enter your Vi mobile number, then use the OTP to log in.
- After finished, your account will be visible on the internet. You may check the pack information, remaining data, validity, and more here.
- To view the principal balance of the Vi number, click on the pack information.
List of All Vodafone Idea (Vi) USSD Codes for Vodafone balance check number
|1||*199*2*1#||Check Main Balance|
|2||*199*2*2#||Check Internet Balance|
|3||*199*1*3#||4G/3G/2G Internet Offers|
|6||*199*1*8#||Voice, SMS, Roaming Offers|
|7||*199*3*1#||Activate Vodafone VAS Service|
|8||*199*3*2#||Deactivate Vodafone VAS Service|
|10||*199*2*3#||Last 3 Calls & SMS Details|
|11||*199*2*4#||Last 3 VAS Deduction|
|12||*199*3*5#||Emergency Talktime Credit Loan|
|13||*199*3*3#||Activate or Change Caller Tune|
|14||*199*5*2#||Unlimited Recharge Pack Offers|
|15||*199*5*3#||Combo Recharge Offers|
|16||*199*5*4#||Data Recharge Offers|
|17||*199*5*5#||International Roaming Recharge Offers|
|18||*199*5*6#||SMS Recharge Offers|
Vodafone and Idea are the same?
Yeah, Vodafone and Idea collaborated to launch VI, a new brand. From 2023, their official website, app, and some USSD Codes have all remained the same. Regardless of whether you are using an Idea or a Vodafone SIM, any USSD Code will take you to VI in one place. Both of these SIMs lack distinct mobile apps and official websites, in addition. Whenever you conduct a search on the Google Play Store or a web browser, only one result—the VI website or mobile app—will appear.