Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry: How to Check BOB Account Balance via Online Banking, Missed Call Number 2023, Mobile App, More, Missed Call Balance Inquiry Toll Free Number for Bank of Baroda is 2023. Do you have a Bank of Baroda account? Everyone who has a bank account prefers to keep up with the account. To ensure that you never lose your hard-earned money, it is crucial to keep track of the account balance.
BOB Balance Check Number
Almost all banks have embraced the technological improvements that brought about practical banking features. With the advanced alternatives, the banks are able to give convenient banking services. For balance inquiries, Bank of Baroda established the Missed call service.
Bank of Baroda Missed Call Number 2023
To obtain current balance information, account holders must make a missed call to a designated toll-free number.
BOB Missed Call SMS Banking Services. You Can dial number 8468001122
How to use the Bank of Baroda balance enquiry number to check your account balance Call 8468001111 from your registered mobile phone. After two or three rings, you have the option to end the call, or it will end on its own.
You will receive an SMS from the bank including information on the account balance provided with the account number shortly after the missed call.
BOB Balance Enquiry Number
Only one primary account’s account balance will be provided to you. You must use SMS Banking services if you’ve linked more than one account to the same cellphone number. To receive an BOB account mini-statement by missed phone, call 8468001122.
Important Information: You can call this number to check the balances of your savings, checking, cash credit, and overdraft accounts. You can get the service for 3 times a day and you need not pay any more expenses to avail the service.
The Missed Call service is available 24/7 from anywhere in the world. Visit the home branch if you haven’t registered your mobile device for the missed call feature.
To access this cutting-edge and user-friendly service for Balance Enquiry, there is no need to go to the branch or an ATM.
Use your registered mobile phone to call the toll-free number. By using the Missed Call services, you can check your balance in only a few minutes.
The SMS Format Required For Bank Of Baroda Have Been Listed Here:
|BOB Balance Enquiry through Missed Call||miss call on 8468001111|
|BOB Balance Enquiry through SMS||SMS BAL < space > Last 4 digit of account number to 8422009988|
|BOB Balance Enquiry through Net Banking||Visit Here Official web|
|BOB Balance Enquiry through Mobile Banking||BOB M-Connect Plus|
|BOB Balance Enquiry through USSD||Enter *99*48#|
You can start using Bank of Baroda WhatsApp banking by following these instructions:
- Open your phone’s contact list, begin adding new contacts, and save them using the BOB What’s App number. The Baroda Ban The Whatsapp ID is 8433888777.
- Open What’s App after saving the contact, look for the stored contact there, and use the app to say “Hello.”
- The bank will now offer you a variety of service alternatives, and to use services like Balance Check, Mini-statement, etc., you must press the number key.
- You must first choose between Hindi and English as your language before you can see your account’s bank balance.
- Now, an OTP will be given to your registered cellphone number which you’ll have to enter and validate your mobile number
- Now, type “BAL” into the chat box to access your account’s bank balance.
- The char screen will show your bank balance after you enter the term.
- You can enter “Mini” in the chat box to find the tiny statement, and your chat screen will display the past five transaction information.