How to stop using a BOB credit card: You must take care of your Bank of Baroda credit card if you’re a customer and have one. Never divulge any card information to a third party, including the CVV number, expiration date, or PIN. However,
How to Block BOB Credit Card
If you misplace your credit card, your account’s security may be jeopardized. Don’t freak out if your card disappears; get it blocked. We’ll examine the methods by which you can get your card blocked.
Methods to Block Bank of Baroda Credit Card
Through customer care
Call either 1800-258-4455 or 1800-102-4455, which serve as both a toll-free phone banking line and an IVR system for consumers, to have your Bank of Baroda credit card stopped. This facility is open every single day. For more help, you may also dial 1800 225 100 or send an email to email@example.com.
There are alternative methods for blocking your credit card.
It would be best if you took the actions outlined below to have your credit card blocked:
- You must contact 1800 225 100, an All India Toll-Free number, to report a lost or stolen credit card. Your card will be instantly blocked if this happens.
- To report the loss of your card, you must go to the local police station and file an FIR. You must then give the bank a copy of this FIR.
- If your card is used fraudulently, you must report it to the cybercrime unit and give the bank a copy of the FIR.
- If you don’t block your card, you’ll be held accountable for any purchases made with it after it’s been stolen. So, if your card is lost, it is crucial to block it immediately.
- If you find your card, don’t use it. You should cut it through the magnetic strip to destroy it instead. You will receive a replacement card from the bank.
You will need to follow the actions listed below to get your Bank of Baroda credit card stopped.