Customers of Indian Bank can use the Ban Unblock Credit Card service to ban or unblock their credit cards. Since its establishment as a part of the Swadeshi movement in 1907, the bank has grown to have 2819 branches throughout India.
How to Block Indian Bank Credit Card
You may go to your local Indian Bank branch or their official website, www.indianbank.in, if you wish to use other banking services like obtaining a Block Credit card or a new checkbook.
Bank of India credit card blocked or unblocked: Indian Bank gives its customers the option to restrict or unblock their credit card in case of theft or other problems. To use this service, the user must dial the following number from the registered cellphone number to block their credit card:
If the credit card is discovered, there is a chance that it will be used fraudulently. The individual has the right to withdraw the whole sum from your account. I immediately blocked my credit card when I lost it. To prevent abuse, you must only block or add the missing card. Indian Bank offers many alternatives for disabling a credit card that has been stolen. So, let’s begin by discussing how to disable an Indian Bank credit card.
How is a credit card from an Indian bank blocked?
I’ve provided four ways to ban Indian Bank credit cards. You may easily block the credit card using these ways.
Indian banks block dialing the toll-free number using a credit card
- By dialing the toll-free hotline available around the clock, you can seek to have your credit card banned.
- To contact 180042500000, a toll-free number available to all Americans, use your registered mobile phone number.
- You must follow the IVR rules to talk with a customer service agent.
- By submitting a complaint, block your credit card.
- You must provide correct information to the executive.
- After confirmation, the credit card will be blocked.
- You will get a confirmation message with the case number on your registered mobile device.
Indian Bank credit card ban via email
- To request the blocking of a credit card, send an email.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the necessary account, card, and account holder information.
- When the bank blocks the credit card, it will send you an email to let you know.
Internet banking credit card blocking
- You may use a computer or a smartphone to access the Indian Bank website.
- The official website of the Indian Bank
- On the next screen, choose “Net Banking,” then enter your User ID and Password to log in.
- From the home screen, click “Block Credit Card.”.
- After choosing the credit card number and the reason for blocking, click the block button.
Utilizing the IndOASIS app to block credit cards?
- Visit the Play Store to get the IndOASIS app for your smartphone.
- Open the app and register with your account details.
- Additionally, create a password for the app.
- After completing the registration procedure, enter the mPIN to access the app.
- From the drop-down menu on the main menu, choose “Cards”.
- Click “Block Card” on the display.
- Now, choose “Lock this” from the available card options.
- Ensure that the new screen’s warning wording is selected.
- Next, press the Lock button.
With the help of this instruction, you may now block your credit card from an Indian bank.
Contact TMD/ATM Section at the following telephone numbers.
- Ph. 044-25279897,
- or National Toll-Free No.1800 425 00 000
- or email-: firstname.lastname@example.org
- email-: email@example.com
|Bank Customer Care Phone||1800 425 00 000|
|Bank Customer Care Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|