How to Get a Mini Statement from Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) on a Smartphone How to Obtain the Bank of Maharashtra’s Last 5 Transactions Using the NUUP Service Number NUUP Code to Receive a Mini Statement
How to Get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement
A Mini statement might be useful if you have a Bank of Maharashtra bank account and wish to see your most recent Bank of Maharashtra last 5 transactions. The past five transactions made in your account are listed on a Bank of Maharashtra mini statement, which you may get by SMS or the Bank of Maharashtra mini statement missed call number. Learn everything about the Bank of Maharashtra micro statement in this post, including how to download it.
BOM Bank Missed Call No : 72878 88887 – E-Statement – Statement of account (.pdf) for a period of last 30 days will be sent for all SB/CA/CC accounts linked to caller’s mobile no. on caller’s registered email id(Separate email will be sent for each account).
Customers who have registered their cell phone with the bank may call the following Bank of Maharashtra mini statement missed call number to immediately view their most recent 5 transactions:
BOM Mini Statement Number,
Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement Missed Call Number: 7287 88888 6
Note: Only individuals who hold a savings bank (SB), current account (CA), or credit card (CC) account with the Bank of Maharashtra are eligible for this missed call feature to see mini statement.
How Can I Obtain a Mini Statement from Bank of Maharashtra?
- Any of the following methods may be used to get a Bank of Maharashtra mini statement:Missed call number for the Bank of Maharashtra mini statement: 7287 8888 6. (last 5 transactions)
- SMS service from Bank of Maharashtra: send LATRANa/c no. MPIN to 9223181818 (last 5 transactions)
- Online banking at Bank of Maharashtra: Sign in to MahaConnect’s online banking site.
- Maharashtra Bank Banking on the go: Using the smartphone app “Maha Mobile”
How to Register a Mobile Number for a Mini Statement from Bank of Maharashtra,
Every Bank of Maharashtra account holder must register their mobile phone with their local Bank of Maharashtra base branch in order to be authenticated. You will be required to complete a registration form, which you must properly testify to (signed and dated).
How to Avail of Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement by SMS
LATRAN<space>A/c Number<space>MPIN to 9223 181818
- After your mobile phone is linked to your bank account and registered with the Bank of Maharashtra,
- you can send the bank an SMS in the following format to quickly receive your most recent Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement:
- This will send you a list of the last 5 transactions made by the Bank of Maharashtra as an SMS.
How to Avail of Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement by NetBanking?
First, get the “MahaConnect” Online Banking Form from the website, fill it out, and deliver it to your base branch. Each branch of the Bank of Maharashtra can provide the same. You will be given a User ID, login password, and transaction password after authentication, which you must use to activate netbanking for the first time users. Following that, adhere to the steps listed below to get the Bank of Maharashtra mini statement online:
- Step 1: Visit the Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking retail login BOM portal.
- Step 2: Type in your User ID, password and Captcha.
- Step 3: Hit the ‘Login’ button.
- Step 4: Go to the Account Summary section to view your recent transaction.