How can I update my address on my Canara Bank account? altering your address on your Canara Bank account: One of the well-known banks in India, Canara Bank offers a wide range of possibilities. You may now alter your address if you already have a bank account with Canara Bank.
You can get our assistance. You must go to your Canara Bank Home Branch and take a few simple procedures in order to alter your address on your Canara Bank account. If you have moved, you must immediately update your address in your Canara Bank account.
All of your bank documents will be mailed to the address that Canara Bank has on file for you. You will only receive a Canara Bank Cheque Book or ATM if you request one at your registered address.
You will never receive the required papers if your bank information has an outdated or incorrect address. In this article, we’ll walk you through the Step-by-Step process of updating your address on your Canara Bank account.
Methods for Modifying Your Address in Your Canara Bank Account
Follow the instructions below to update your address in your Canara Bank account:
1) Compile all the paperwork needed to update your address on your Canara Bank account.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Canara Bank Account Passbook
Note: Self Attested Photocopies & Originals of the following stated papers will be required.
2) Submit a written request to the branch manager with your old and new addresses, Canara Bank account information, and your signature.
The following information must be included on the address change application:
- Name on Account
- Bank Account Number
- Old Address
- New Address
3) Download the Canara Bank KYC Details Change Form or visit your local Canara Bank Home Branch to obtain the form.
4) Provide the Accounts Person of your home branch your ID proof, address proof, address change application, and fully filled out KYC details change form. In 1-2 working days, Canara Bank will update its records to reflect your new address.
5) You are urged to change your bank account passbook as soon as the new Address is entered in Canara Bank records.
That’s it! This completes the process for changing your address on your Canara Bank account.
Last thoughts: After you arrive to your Canara Bank Home Branch, the process to update your address on your Canara Bank account is quite simple and won’t take more than 10 minutes. I advise everyone who reads this article to update their Canara Bank account’s address as soon as they move to a new place. If you have moved to a different city, you should review the instructions below for transferring your Canara Bank account.