Customers of Bank of Baroda should promptly update their personal information with the bank whenever there is a change in their contact details in order to receive bank account updates such as available balance and amount credited or debited, to prevent hiccups during fund transfers, and for KYC purposes. Either a BOB branch or the bank’s official website might be used for this. Also, it is crucial to let the bank know the customer’s current address so that they can send the customer’s mailings.
How to Update Your Bank of Baroda Address,
- Send a letter of application to the BOB branch manager. Request a change of address for your BOB Account via the application. Provide both your present address and the revised address, as well.
- Provide copies of any necessary papers that have been self-attested with your application.
- Directly submit your application to bank branch staff.
- The originals of all the contained documents are then compared.
- A bank representative will immediately update your new address in the bank’s records after verifying it.
- Immediately update your bank’s passbook with the new address.
How to Change Email ID in Bank of Baroda
- Download the form labelled “Change of Contact Information” from the bank’s official website.
- Submit it to the nearby bank branch after filling it out with the most recent information.