Online IOB Account Aadhar EKYC Linking with Two Options Connect your Aadhaar number to your IOB account via one of two methods, and then check the eKYC status of your IOB Aadhaar link to see if the account is linked or not…
Indian Overseas Bank has encouraged its clients to link the Aadhaar Card with their bank accounts to prevent them from being frozen, and those who have accounts with Indian Overseas Bank can get the Aadhaar linked to their respective accounts online or offline.
IOB KYC Form
According to the government directive, it is advised to link every account with the Aadhaar card, otherwise the bank accounts will be deactivated, and the KYC documentation will be linked directly, ensuring that your banking details are linked with your Aadhaar Card number, thereby enriching the government’s one customer, one account policy.
IOB eKYC Form
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has purchased the direct connection for bank account users to link their Aadhaar Card, and here is the direct link to link your Aadhaar Card with your IOB Account using online net banking credentials.
Online IOB Aadhaar EKYC Link
- Go to iob.in to access the Indian Overseas Bank website.
- Click Mouse over and click Aadhaar Authentication using eKYC to update your Aadhaar.
- Enter the account number from your savings bank.
- Give your Aadhaar or VID number.
- Enter the security code provided, then check the consent boxes.
- To confirm it using Aadhar OTP, click the Next button.
- The Aadhar Number will be connected to your IOB Account number once validated, and a verification code will be given to your cellphone number as a KYC confirmation with your banking account.
IOB Video KYC 2023
How to Connect Your Aadhar Card to IOB Online Banking
We utilise your Indian Overseas Bank Net banking credentials to access your connection and update your Aadhar card with your IOB Bank account.
- Go to iobnet.co.in/ibanking/login.do to access the IOB Net Banking website.
- To access the page, go to the IOB Application for Net Banking Page.
- Open the customer page after logging in with your online banking credentials.
- Click on Edit Profile, and then choose Aadhar Details from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Aadhar number here and click Update Aadhar Number.
- Just submit it and finish the verification by submitting the OTP.
- After completed, you will get a confirmation SMS to your cell phone, indicating that your number has been removed from the KYC update.
Status of the IOB-Aadhaar Connection
Once you have added the Aadhar Card number to your profile via your IOB bank account, either online or offline.
- Log in to IOB Online Banking using your credentials.
- Click on Edit Profile and then choose Aadhaar from the drop-down menu.
- You may check here to see whether you have already submitted your Aadhar card.
- That’s it; the status of your Aadhar Card will be available exclusively on this page; otherwise, consumers can visit their local bank office to get the status of their Aadhar Card updated.
IOB Re KYC Update Form,
Can we modify our Aadhar Card once it has been updated in IOB Bank? The Aadhar Card will be linked to the customer’s IOB bank account via e-verification by sending an OTP to your registered cellphone number, and the name will be matched and the Aadhar will be linked to your bank account, which can only be modified by visiting the IOB office.
Does Aadhaar Update Delay Deactivate Your Account? Yes, if the Aadhar KYC is not completed on time, the account holder’s services will be suspended, and the transaction will not be processed, as the account will be left for KYC updating, which is required to keep your account active and use all of the services provided, and there is a deadline set by the RBI for everyone to update their Aadhar number.
What if I provide IOB Bank the erroneous Aadhar Number? The eKYC updating process for IOB accounts will only be successful if you have submitted your correct Aadhaar number, and as the verification will send an OTP to your registered mobile number and will ensure the customer has been verified through the eVerification process, and the wrong Aadhaar Number will cancel your update at the very first step and will not accept that number asked to link with your account.