Get UBI Mini Statement by Missed Call, SMS, mPassbook Number of the Union Bank of India Mini Statement The greatest banking services are what Union Bank of India aims to provide for its customers. Customers may easily keep track of their account information thanks to the Union Bank Mini Statement service and several other banking services. These services are available to customers both online and offline.
UBI Mini Statement
How to Get a Mini Statement from Union Bank? A mini statement from Union Bank of India can be obtained in a number of ways. These easy techniques include:
UBI Mini Statement by Missed Call, SMS
How can I get the Union Bank of India Mini Statement via SMS? To get your mini statement via SMS, send ‘UMNS’ to 09223008486 from your registered mobile number. Post that, you will receive a text message with your last transaction
A mini statement from Union Bank of India can be obtained in a number of ways. These easy techniques include:
- SMS Services
- Missed Calls
- Visiting Bank Branch
- Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking
- Visiting ATM Machine
1) The UBI Mini Statement SMS Number
After registering their mobile number with the bank, customers can send an SMS to get the Union Bank of India mini statement. To obtain their brief statement, customers simply text ‘UMNS’ to 09223008486. Please remember that only the registered mobile number should send the SMS.
2) Mini Statement from Union Bank of India through Missed Call
You may now get your mini statement from Union Bank by just dialling a missed call, thanks to a new innovation. What you need to do is
Step 1: place a missed call from your registered mobile phone number to 09223008586.
Step 2: After the call is terminated, you will get an SMS.
Step 3: Information about your most recent account transactions will be sent in the SMS.
Number on the Union Bank Mini Statement
3. by Going to the Bank
Take these actions:
- Step 1: Go to a Union Bank branch in your area.
- Step 2: Hand over your passbook to a staff member and ask them to update it.
- Step 3: All of your transactions and your balance are displayed in your passbook.
4) A mini-statement from Union Bank of India obtained through mobile banking
You must first sign up for mobile banking services by going to the bank with the necessary ID verification documents in order to receive a Union Bank mini statement. For more information on mobile banking alternatives, stop by a Union Bank ATM. Additionally, you may self-register for mobile banking services using the Union Bank app.
Use mobile banking to get a small statement from Union Bank by doing the following:
- Step 1: on access mobile banking services, download the “U-Mobile” app on your smartphone.
- Step 2: Both iOS and Android cellphones may use the software.
- Step 3: After downloading the app, register using your registered phone number.
- Step 4: As confirmation, an OTP will be sent from the registered mobile number to the registered phone number.
- Step 5: When you have finished the enrollment process, log in using your new password. If not, enter your password and special Mobile Banking ID to log in.
- Step 6: To examine your bank’s mini-statement, select “m passbook.”
5) Mini Statement through Internet Banking from Union Bank of India
You may use online banking to get a brief statement from Union Bank of India if you complete the steps listed below:
- First, go to the Union Bank of India website to start using net banking online.
- Step 2: Enter your user ID and password to log in.
- Choose ‘Account Summary’ from the ‘Accounts’ column in the header.
- Step 3: After choosing the account type, you must go to Step 4 by clicking the “View Statement” option.
- Step 4: The screen will show the most recent account transactions.
6) Mini Statement from Union Bank of India obtained via ATM
You may obtain your mini statement from Union Bank by using one of the following techniques:
- Step 1: Access the ATM using your Union Bank of India debit card.
- Step 2: Decide which language you can most easily understand.
- Step 3: You’ll be asked for your four-digit PIN.
- Step 4: Select’mini statement’ from the options on the screen.
- step 5: Choose a “current” account type or a savings account in
- Step 6: Your brief statement will be included in the receipt you receive from the ATM.
Benefits of Choosing Union Bank of India’s Mini Statement
The following benefits are offered to users by the Union Bank micro statement:
- There is never a wait time for the Union Bank Small Statement Service since there are so many ways to get your tiny statement from the bank.
- If your registered mobile phone is missed, you may still get a mini-statement of your bank account from Union Bank without an internet connection.
- Instead of visiting to the bank, you may save time and effort by using the Union Bank Mini Statement Services via online and mobile banking.
- Users do not require cellphones because they may receive brief statements via SMS.
- The mobile application for Union Bank is totally free. The Union Bank mini statement service is available whenever it’s convenient for you.