How to block an IDBI Bank credit card and apply for a replacement: The first thing you should do after losing or having your credit card stolen or misplaced is to have it blocked.
How to Block IDBI Credit Card
The best way to reduce the possibility of fraudulent transactions on your account is to restrict credit cards. According to IDBI Bank, there are four ways to block an IDBI Credit Card in case of loss or theft.
Several ways exist to disable your IDBI Bank credit card:
- Using IDBI Bank’s online banking
- By using IDBI Bank’s phone banking
- Using the mobile app for IDBI Bank
- Through Visiting The IDBI Bank Branch
- First, you must go to the IDBI Bank website and enter your net banking account by entering your username and password.
- Select the Credit Cards tab from the available menu bar, then select the Credit Card Hostlisting. Under Net Banking, you will see the registered credit cards.
- Choose the card you want to block, then choose the justification for blocking.
- To confirm, click Submit and provide the transaction password.
Banking by phone:
- Dial the customer service toll-free number, and enter your four-digit Personal Identification Number when the IVR asks for it.
- To ban your IDBI credit card, adhere to the further IVR instructions.
- You can send an SMS to the bank in the following manner instead of calling:
- BLOCK to 5676777 with “Customer ID.”
- Use your Netbanking login information to access your mobile banking account.
- Select the Credit Card Hotlisting menu item.
- Next, input your credit card number, expiration date, and other crucial information.
- Select “Submit.”
IDBI Bank Location:
- Take the credit card block application from the closest IDBI Bank branch counter.
- Complete the form, then hand it in at the bank branch.
Is there a cost for replacing a card?
The IDBI Bank levies a Rs. 100 fee for card replacements.
Which toll-free customer service number does IDBI Bank offer?
The IDBI Bank’s 24-hour toll-free customer service number is 1800-226-9999.
Can I temporarily ban my IDBI credit card?
You may temporarily block your credit card by logging into your Netbanking account and selecting the “manage card” option.
Can I ban my credit card via SMS Banking?
You may SMS with “BLOCK Customer ID>” to 5676777.