Check Jio Data Balance, That Too Without The Help Of App, Check Your Jio Data Balance: Reliance Jio is currently without a doubt the market leader in terms of dominance. The global leader in telecom has made significant contributions to India’s rapid digital boom. Currently, the majority of Indians are moving from other networks to Jio; in other words, everyone has a Jio SIM card. Today, we’ll explain how to check your Jio Data Balance without the Jio App.
1. Check data balance by missed call or SMS
Without an app, how can you check your Jio data balance? To do this, simply dial 1299. The user will receive an SMS asking him to check his data balance, and the call will instantly cease.
2. Use USSD code to check Jio balance
- *111*1*3# : Internet balance information.
- *333#: To know the balance.
- *333*3*1*1# : Enable caller tune.
- *333*3*1*2# : Delete caller tune.
2. Check balance on Jio website
- Visit the Jio website and click the Sign in button as the first step.
- Use Jio’s mobile service in Step 2 by selecting the mobile menu and providing your phone number.
- Step 3: After entering the One-Time Password (OTP), which will be given to the phone number, you can hit the submit button.
- Step 4: You may get all balance-related information here.
The Jio Plans with Complimentary Amazon Prime Membership are also worth mentioning.
Plan priced at Rs 399: 75GB of data are included in the first billing cycle, after which additional data costs Rs 10 per GB. Also, it provides Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ Hotstar OTT subscriptions.
100GB of additional data are available after the 200GB rollover at a fixed charge of Rs 10 per GB under the Rs 599 plan. Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ Hotstar are OTT advantages.
Customers would have a 150GB data benefit cap under the Rs 799 package. 200GB of free subscription data rollover for Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ Hotstar are included in the deal.
200GB of data are included in the Rs. 999 plan, with each additional GB costing Rs. 10; this plan also includes Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ Hotstar subscriptions.
Plan for Rs. 1,499: This postpaid plan offers 300GB of data for the first 500GB, followed by GBs at a rate of Rs. 10 afterwards. The OTT package includes Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ Hotstar memberships.